7. Pinoy Big Brother – hearing another person’s problem or opening a closet of skeletons on live television is the last thing I want to see after a hard day’s work. There is no reality in television. The moment the person knows he/she is being watched by millions of viewers his/her actions are already tainted with pretense. Stupid
6. Pinoy Dream Academy – A PBB teen edition in disguise. Another crappy show that show cases to the Filipino youth that it is okay to be a loser now because it could get you a slot in a reality based show. What is so scholarly about grouping together a bunch of misfits? They are not there to set their lives straight. Please. It’s all about the fame and money. If they really wanted to change their lives for the better they should have gone back to school and pursued a degree. Washing dirty laundry should be done in private. Oh, and might I add that putting non-Filipino speaking ‘scholars’ just adds to my disgust for the program. It is supposed to be for Pinoy’s right? I would have preferred if they have put real brainy kids with no money for the show.
5. TV Patrol World – ABS-CBN should start firing their creative team. I mean what is so appealing about adding World in TV Patrol? Their foreign stories does not even make-up a quarter of all their news reports! How can they classify it as a news program that is representative of what is happening around the globe. Stupid Kapamilya move again.
4. Richard Guttierez and Angel Locsin – I hate seeing their faces over and over again. It is high time that GMA 7 finds other stars to shine.
3. Manny Pacqiao Commercials – He is everywhere. On TV, on radio stations, on billboards, on tricycles, on caps, on kiddie shirts etc etc. One more glimpse of his face or voice and I am gonna puke. The man already earns a lot from his boxing stints and he does not need an influx of commercial offers to add to his fortune. Besides whoever is accepting his projects for him, clearly does not have any idea on what image they want Manny to have aside from being the Philippine champ. I mean just look at this, he endorses two totally contrasting products – milk and beer. What if the kids suddenly think their both the same. His ads really make me sick.
2. Pink Urinals – Men really do have a lesser bladder capacity than women but that and the fact that maybe the our country really does not have enough money to pay for a decent toilet are not enough reasons to allow men to pee on the streets that way. It is like saying ‘take a leak anytime and anywhere.’
1. Bag Checks – Security guard just inserts magic stick inside the bag and then presto! You are instantly bomb free. They don’t even have to take a look at what’s inside which is okay I suppose because we don’t want to interfere with their gossiping. Sheesh! Now that’s one helluva stupid security. I feel so safe already.